Want to know some of the beauty solutions that celebs use? Look no further! You'll find lots of tips on what they use and where to get it.
Ever wonder how Demi Moore got her hair to grow so fast? Well, she used Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. Ojon provides an array of hair products that are natural. Check it out at www.ojonhaircare.com or www.qvc.com.
Bare Escentuals is hot!! Don't put makeup that has chemicals in it on your face, try something that is all natural!! Check out www.bareescentuals.com. If you want a more glamorous look I also recommend SmashBox Cosmetics and Elf Cosmetics.
You can't have great looking hair and hot makeup without great skin. Ever heard of Hope in a Jar? It works wonders. Couple it up with the cleanser Purity and the results will amaze you. Philosophy has a fantastic line of skin care for all skin types. Check it out at www.philosophy.com
You've got to have great looking teeth. Your smile represents alot!! Celebs love Britesmile..you can go in for an appointment or buy the britesmile pens for on the go! Get a whiter, healthier looking smile at BriteSmile.
12 Free Beauty Tips: Make-Up And Cosmetics
Use these 12 free beauty tips to ensure you get the maximum benefit from your choice of make-up and cosmetics:
1. When shopping for lip color and eye shadow, put a clean sheet of white paper in your bag. New lip colors can be tested on the paper along with a strip of eye shadow. You can then examine the colors in daylight outside, away from the artificial lighting in the store.
2. Fragrance: Use two light formulas together to lock a scent in rather than a heavy application of one fragrance which can overwhelm those close to you. Using a scented body cream and then lightly spraying with an eau de toilette or parfum of the same scent will still result in a long-lasting effect.
3. Just use regular cold cream to remove oil-based makeup.
4. Make your nails seem more slender by applying a dark nail varnish down the center part of the nail being careful not to take it right to the edge of the sides of nail.
5. When testing the color of a foundation and you are already wearing a foundation, use the areas on your neck or inner arm. The skin tone in these areas matches the face more closely than the hands and a better judgment can be made.
6. To find the best spot to apply blush, smile widely, take note of where the cheek rises to a round shape. This lifted part of the cheek is the best place for blush to look natural as a flush will often color this area of the cheek.
7. For concealer to last many hours, be sure to apply it in small amounts at a time in two or three layers. This technique guarantees long wear.
8. With oily skin, avoid toners that contain alcohol as these can dry out the skin and block impurities beneath the surface. To avoid over drying the skin use toners containing AHA's. They help to smooth the skin's texture.
9. Every so often gather all the make-up you have from various places and do an analysis. Be ruthless and throw out anything over two years old, that has a musty odor, that is messy or runny, where liquids have separated, or anything that is dirty or falling apart such as sponges and brushes. By optimizing in this way you can purchase new supplies where needed and keep your make-up kit in top condition.
10. If you have oily skin, use very little moisturizer or, if possible, none at all. Too much moisturizer on oily skin can cause makeup to slide away.
11. If lip lines are a problem, apply lipstick vertically instead of horizontally.
12. When removing makeup, take a Q-tip which has been dipped in a non-oily remover and run it over the eyelashes to take off any remaining mascara.